Tuesday, August 31, 2010

THIRTEEN REASONS WHY by Jay Asher


Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

I know I'm late to jump on the YOU MUST READ THIS NOW bandwagon for this book, but... seriously, YOU MUST READ THIS NOW. This was a bestseller for a reason, and anyone who doesn't read it is doing themselves a great disservice. For the most part, I agree with the previous Book Book review here (I think I cried my way through the whole second half), so all I can do is say YOU MUST READ THIS NOW.

~Lydia

2 comments:

Alison's Book Marks said...

Yes, ma'am!

I hate to admit this, but I have bought this book and gave it to a friend. Then, I borrowed it from the library, only to return it unread.

I WILL read this book...pinkie promise, Lydia!

Claire Dawn said...

Can I just say "I told you so?" lol!

This is the only book I've read 3 times. It's like a sociological study of suicide in a novel. AMAZING!!!