Saturday, October 24, 2009

2009 NaNoWriMo - nothing to do with a book or reading


Yes, it is that time of year when people put on silly hats and beg for chocolate. No, not Halloween, silly... NaNoWriMo! National Novel Writing Month - every November, insane idiots from strange places like Mississippi and New Yawk City join this online group and try to write a novel in one month.

I meant to do it last year and the year before. There is never the "right" time to write. It is a matter of getting your butt in the chair and doing it.

So, I am doing it under the sassy nom de plume: KDRockstar. Friend me. I am lonely. And my avatar on NaNoWriMo has zero friend placings as well (*ching* - rimshot - and, thank you, tip your waitresses, I'll be here all weekend).

Click here to join the insanity.

Readers shall become writers... for one month. Who knows, it may rub off on you. Moonrat is already there, so let's get the party started!

3 comments:

iasa said...

I'll be happy to add you to my NaNo buddy list

Kristin Dodge said...

;-)

Good luck!

Lydia Sharp said...

I just wanted to say, the title of this post is awesome. :)