Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Frank Ross/QUIET GUYS


Most boring man on earth becomes a CPA. Most boring man on earth (aka Frank Ross, aka one of the worst writers on earth) writes a terribly horribly boring book about it. Honestly, he teaches at a university with a great reputation - couldn't he have hired a freshman English major to edit the book for him!? The grammatical mistakes set my teeth on edge. In fact, I think that there might be a grammatical error in the title. Can anyone help me out here? The title is "Quiet Guys Can do Great Things, Too." Shouldn't it be "Quiet Guys Can do Great Things Too?" I loathe excess comma usage.

2 comments:

moonrat said...

Alas, my dear, you have fallen victim of the self-pub. My deepest and most sincere condolences.

Kathy said...

i agree. i hate commas. i am anti-punctuation this week.